Thursday, November 18, 2010

Laduree Sucre in English {HOLY CROW}



I don't think it would be possible for me to adequately describe my love for french macarons. They are a little piece of heaven, no matter the flavor. I've been meaning to teach myself how to make them... I need to get back on track with that. Perhaps Laduree Sucre can help me. They've released the AMAZING restaurant's patasserie book in english now and I swear, my heart stopped when I saw it.

I visited Laduree multiple times while in Paris. Reba and I had some embarrassing moments of gluttony within those gorgeous marble walls. It's the ultimate luxurious lunch date. I mean it's hard to go there and not lift up your pinky while sipping rose tea.

Anyway, this book looks almost as beautiful as the restaurant itself and I can't wait to start practicing from it. OR sitting on the couch admiring every page.

{photos from Paris Patasseries}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...