Monday, November 15, 2010

2011 calendars {leah duncan}




Leah Duncan is a designer in Austin that I just love. Her illustrations are whimsical and her color choices are just lovely. I've been admiring many of her prints for a while now for the house. I think I need to purchase some soon, especially since her color schemes match our's almost exactly. Grays, blues, and yellows. Perfect. Anyway, I love this calendar on top. The mixture of her different patterns is so simple but really beautiful. I think as a print in the office this would be great, but I'm a little hesitant to have a one page calendar so, luckily for me, she makes a twelve month one as well.



check out her etsy shop for all her
goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...